Friday, October 19, 2007

Met Art Teen Nonnude

world sex lesbiansguide "But wouldyou have everasked me todo that toyou?"

5.Playing

"I meanI am yours,your slave, yoursto do withas you wish"she said bowingher head, "youare now myMaster".

"I wasjust trying toplease you," shesaid looking intoher cup asif there wereanswers floating somewherein the coffee."I thought youliked me andthat's why youdid those things."

[This is awork of fiction.All events andcharacters are ficticiousand any resemblanceto real persons,living or dead,is purely coincidental.]

"Yes," I answered."She said shegot ready inthe car andit only tooka few secondsoutside."

The suddenneed for nightsout with her"girlfriends". Having towork late mostnights and onweekends. The unexplainedcredit card billsthat showed thepurchase of men'sclothes when shehad not broughtany home forhim.

Alma hada strange lookin her eye."When was this?"

When it wasat last over,I regretfully letthe toy slipout of mypussy. I hada lot ofmess to cleanup. Across theway, the blondegirl was stillshaking with orgasm,her own toysliding in andout of herspread pussy likea jackhammer, herface all redand flushed, herbreasts heaving, onefinger still stuckup her ass.I watched untilshe was finished,idly licking thecome off mypurple toy. Iheard her cryout above thestreet noise, throughthe glass. Atlast it wasover. I blewher a kiss,then went totake a shower.By the timeI was out,she was goneagain.

So whatwas Roanelle doingduring all ofthis? She satback, pulled herpanties away fromher pussy andbegan stroking herself,raking her nailsagainst her slit.She was thoroughlyenjoying this.

"OhI beg yourpardon" he saidin flawless English.He eyes fellto my bosomand I couldsee him hesitate.After lingering justa little bittoo long withhis gaze onmy chest helooked me inthe eye. Hewas just aboutto speak whenhis wife's armsuddenly came betweenus. She cameout of thinair because Imade sure shewas nowhere tobe seen beforeI made mymove.

Eachtime the tipof his fathead hit heraroused g-spot, asurge of pleasurewould shoot throughher body. Shebit her lipto muffle thecry as everythingwent white andher body stiffenedas another massiveorgasm ripped throughher body. Theexcitement of thesituation spurred Jakeon, his cockslamming repeatedly intoBeth's slippery pussy.The rippling ofher cunt musclessent him overthe edge andhe rammed hisdick to thehilt inside herquivering walls andspurted thick streamsof cum intoher depths.

'Iseverything okay, Russ?'my aunt askedone evening aswe both climbedinto a Cypriottaxi, bound forAyia Napa.

Idialed my homephone and itrang fine. Iconsidered answering mycall and havinga brilliant conversationwith myself, butdidn't have theheart for it.I went upto our roomand searched underthe bed andany place aperson could hide.Ladies and gentlemen,E had leftthe building!

"AskJohn to comehere, will you,sweetie?"

"Alright, Iunderstand. Where doyou want to

No comments: