Thursday, October 4, 2007

Jessica Teen Clit Galleries

teens black pussycock "About time!"she said. "Iwas standing outhere in theopen like this!"

Finally, when Ithought my enthusiasmwas perhaps becominga bit obvious(a few ofthe staler, olderwomen still sittingwere staring openlyat my crotch),just when Ithought it mightnot be abad idea tosignal to theDJ to putan end tothe pleasure beforethings got outof hand andan alarmed screechfrom one ofthe girls broughtsome beefy bruteaway from thebar, with aflourish of whiteand lace andloud laughs ofapproval, in frontof me steppedthe bride, herself,Sue's "best friendin the wholeworld."

Rosefelt the coldcounter top againsther pussy lipsand clit asTyler thrust hisbig cock deepinto her pussyover an overagain. The simpleact of howlewd and carefreethey were actingalready had Roseon the brinkof cumming. Itwouldn't take longfor a fullblown orgasm torack her bodywith spasms andconvulsions at thisrate.

He noddedat both ofthem. "Is sheawake?"

"Better. Youwill learn intime, a veryshort time, Ihope, for yoursake."

Finally, spent,she crawled aroundto face him."That was fuckingexcellent, bro!"

TheCEO thought againand said, "Youare off theshit list. However,I need tomaintain a bitof surveillance onyou over thenext few weeksor months."

"Naughtygirl, you camebefore I did.Well, you'll justhave to endurethe rest ofme while Icome too." Hedidn't stop hisfurious pumping intoher sloppy wetpussy. His assaultdidn't even slowup. She continuedconvulsing and herjuices kept onflowing. "Are youready for this?I'm going tospill all ofit across yourbeautiful tits." Hisspeed never decreased.He just keptpounding into herawaiting flesh.

Icould see bothgirls thinking aboutthe possibilities.

Idon't even hearyou when youwalk in. Youare like that.You sometimes comeand sometimes go.I only knowthat you arethere when Ifeel your handon the backof my thigh.

"Oh, I thinkyour husband wouldlike that alot." I noddedwith enthusiasm. Chrisbegan caressing mywife's breasts, andDana gently grabbedone of Chris's,while still strokingthe strap onwith her otherhand. Yes, indeed,I was infor a goodshow.

I camedown and steppedon the road.Brahma-kumaries, gents andladies in whiterobes, had alreadystarted their morningwalk around thelake. I walkednorth, took anarrow path andclimbed the hilland went behinda rock. Isat down liftingmy saree andskirt. After relievingme of mybowels, I moveda bit forwardand started washingmy ass withthe water Icarried in thebottle. Only thenI noticed him,the young follower,standing on thehigh platform ofthe nearby rock-garden,watching me intently.I felt shyand covered myhead and ofcourse the otheruncovered parts. Ileft immediately andwent straight intomy hut.

Shewanted it!

Withthat, she fluffedup her tinyairline pillow, reclinedthe seat backand turned towardher window.

"Cool.Now that's thinkingahead". Joey said."That was sohot last time.I've thought alot about itsince then. Youmust jack offin 'em' allthe time," Joeywhispered. "My turnto see whatthey feel likeon" Joey statedas he tookoff his teeshirt and startedtaking off hisboxers.

Withhis help, Istarted using Internet.Initially, I fumbledwith the newtechnology; Computers werenot there whenI was astudent. But, Iwas a quicklearner and ina short span,I developed aknack for computers.I started usingit with easeand slowly becamemore and moreconfident. I foundit a goodrelease and startedspending hours beforemy son's personalcomputer. Deepak wasespecially happy, asI had stoppedcomplaining.

For thefirst time inmy life Iintentionally and deliberatelysexually fondled mydaughter. Well Istroked and huggedher in thefur, caressing herbody through theSable. She movedand squirmed aroundlike never beforewith a deephumming sound I'dnever heard hermake. She wasclearly excited byit all. Wemanaged to maintaina normal father-daughterpresence at dinnerhowever.

Her roomwas larger thanthe guest roomand lightly furnished.She told meto get inbed while shewent over tothe TV toswitch it on.I watched themuted images vacantlyas she climbedonto the kingsize bed. Iwanted to becovered from thewaist down bythe duvet inorder to hidemy throbbing erection.Ceci lay onher front, herhead in herhands at theend of thebed watching thescreen. Her legskicked slowly likescissors directly infront of me.

***Her words tohim had beenso sexy hecould feel hisbody react toher already. Hewasn't going todeny that shehad that powerover his body."My walking awayfrom you, isn'tgoing to keepme from beingdistracted by you."He heard hergiggle and sawher blush again.He walked awaypleased with howthis day hadstarted. He didn'tthink of muchelse except herall that morning.

Soon the intensityof our mutualpassions had ebbed,and we justlaid there withme still deeplyplanted inside herlove tunnel. That'swhen I laidthe law downto her. "Youare mine now,Sue. You belongto me justas I nowbelong to you.I believe thisis our destiny,and I thinkyou will agree.So as soonas I dropyou off atyour home youwill call puss-face(her now ex-boyfriend) and tellhim to goto hell, understand?I don't knowhow long wewill feel thisway about eachother, but Isincerely hope itis for therest of ourlives. I knowthat is theonly way Iwill have happinessin this life,and I hopeyou feel thesame way aboutme now.

"Yes,

No comments: