Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Black Cocksuckers American Girls

gay boys shittingphotos We restedon the planeto New York,picked up ourconnection and enjoyedeach other's companyon the flightfrom New Yorkto Bermuda. Offand on shewould tease mydick through myjeans to thepoint that Ihad a hugewet spot showingthrough the material.I reciprocated bymaking her goto the restroomand remove herpanties. From timeto time Iwould reach inunder the blanketwe shared andfeel her pussy,teasing her back.Once she fingeredherself a littleand then slowlyfucked me withher finger soI could suckand smell herglorious honey. "Goddamthat shit's thebest I ever…..",I thought tomyself.

"Make sureI did."

Theyboth laughed. "Ithas been paidfor. But youcould tip us,"said Betty raisingher skirt toreveal a hairlesspussy with aheart tattooed justabove it tothe left.

"Well,perhaps I couldhelp you outa little then!"Roger walked towardshis wife andtook her headin his hands.Their lips metin a slowlingering kiss

Shepulled down onher bikini bottomsuntil I couldsee some pubichair.

"Thanks"we chatted aswe went ontothe balcony.

Thesight of hisAunt Susan grinningmischievously– her hairaskew, her lipsticksmeared, and herpert, perky breastsglistening with hissaliva would beburned into hismemory forever. Neverhad he wantedto fuck awoman as badlyas he wantedto fuck herright now.

"HearHear!" they concurredas the snapshotswere handed round.

"Okay, Daddy. Maybewe can havesome lunch afterwards.You know, celebratemy new freedom."

He reached bothhands up toher neck andpulled at thetop buttons ofher collar. Heunsuccessfully fidgeted withthem for afew seconds, andfrustrated, tugged ather collar, rippingapart all thebuttons as theyflew off inall directions. Hershirt was stillon and onlypartly untucked fromher skirt hikedaround her waist,yet now hersmall, perky breastswere exposed.

** * ** * ** * ** * ** * **

"Everythingis fine Sweetheart,"she replied asshe hugged himback with asmirk on herface.

Shegrinned, "I'd probablygo for both,but you'd haveto ask myhusband first."

"That'sa great idea,"called out Carrie.

Harry washed hisface, relishing thefeel of warmwater on hisskin. He wasso glad itwas over nowbetween him andAngie. Oh, heknew that eventhough the paperworkwas filed, thedivorce wouldn't befinalized for quitesome time, butit was over,nevertheless. It wasgood that thatwas going well.In the weeksince that night,nothing else had.

Subbu suddenly realisedI was awakeand tried topush me away.But I wasso aroused thatI pulled ather panties andtugged. She waspushing me away.I became violentknowing very wellthat she hadnowhere to go.I pulled herto bed andkissed her lips.She was fightingall the whilesuddenly in ourtug of warher panties snapped.I held herhands with myleft hand andwith my rightI spread herlegs wide. Isat between herlegs and holdingtightly I pushedmy penis intoher cunt. AsI entered herthere were tearsin her eyesand she wasmoaning and askingme to leaveher. I couldnot help itI started fuckingher. As Ifucked her shestarted getting arousedbecause she puther hands onmy shoulders andstarted shouting obscentiesto me tofuck her harderand harder.

"Ty is unbelievableisn't he. Ilove to gethim." Madeline turnedback to lookat the bartender.

It took abouttwo seconds forthe total numberof arousing sensationsto register withmy overloaded brain.I could stillfeel the mouthon my cock.The pussy onmy face wasdefiantly familiar. Icould still feelthe hairless pussyrubbing against myfoot. Then Iheard my wife'svoice moaning. "Ohmy! That feelswonderful."

The treeswere swaying inthe wind andtheir ghostly screechesechoed through theforest. In thedarkness they lookedlike tall thincreatures with longarms, ready tograb anything passingby underneath them.They were oldtrees, high. Icould not seehow far intothe night skythey were reaching.Not a singleleaf grew onthem – onlythin twigs andbranches, that wereswaying slowly inthe wind.

No comments: