Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Big Breast Whipping Photos

teen fuck datingservice "Well ifyou're lucky, youmight just endup having sexon the beach,"she teased asshe turned aroundto wait forher first wave.Shannon took offon the nextwave, screaming fromexhilaration as shedropped in andbanked off thebottom.

At9:00 it wastime for Heatherto go tobed. She saidgoodnight to Julieand Mike carriedher up tobed.

You cleanme up, andtuck me backin and riseto nuzzle myshoulder, rubbing mysoftened cock allthe way tothe park. AsI park, Ilean to youand kiss youhard and passionately,thanking you fora wonderful blowjob.

I turned theintensity up oneincrement at atime, pausing atleast two pulsesbetween increases tocatch her reaction.It wasn't untilthe fourth increasethat Louise beganto feel thetingle in herneck and pussy.Not overly impressedat first, shehad me continueincreasing the voltagegradually. After threeadditional increases, Isaw that witheach pulse, hershoulder would lurchahead slightly andher pussy wouldquiver ever soslightly. Her eyeswere closed, herlips were provocativelyopen and shewould emit alow moan witheach pulse. Afterabout five minutesof blissful therapy,

"I'm sure,"Ethan said, rollinghis eyes. "Butreally, haven't youever heard oftake-out?"

"Ok, nowcontinue, I don'tlike hair onmy property," shesaid to me.I sat downon the towel,my bum redfrom the spanking.I looked atmy pussy lips.They were redfrom being hit.But I wasalso surprised tonote that therewas a tinybead of moisturebetween my labia.There was somethingabout the waythat I wasbeing treated thatwas starting toturn me on.

The two ladiesgave a dipof their kneesand offered theirbaskets to thestaring young man.He was wrappedup in Emilyas if he'dnever take hiseyes off ofher again. Tutu'srough throat clearingbrought him backto reality.

"Mondayand Thursday" Itold her, "Why?"

"Nope, let's see,Rosie's on tomorrownight. I've gottwo days off."

Mike says thatthey probably shouldget DNA testsdone so theycan determine paternityand get childsupport from thebiological father. Leslietells him thatnone of themhave very goodjobs so probablycouldn't afford much.She says thatthey really don'tneed the moneysince he hassuch a goodjob.

"Come upstairswith me, Mandy,let me takecare of you."Alex said, helpingher stand. Alextook Mandy tothe room, carefullystripping off herclothes.

I scratchedmy head: 'Ah,no, sorry –already been busythis morning. Didit in bedbefore getting up,and I've gotto dash too– but yougo ahead andhave fun.'

Nowthat I was18, I wasdetermined to makethe most ofmy brother's haven.He was apain in theass some ofthe time, butwhen I wentto stay forthe weekend, hegenerally left mealone – heknew what Iwas faced withat home. Ieven had abedroom of myown there, exceptwhen one ofhis friends neededto "sleep itoff."

"Feeling abit frisky thisevening are we?"His knowing grindisappeared beneath mymane of curlybrown hair ashe bent tobite my neckand nibble andprobe my earlobe.I moaned againsthim and fiddledclumsily with hisbelt buckle. Finallyunfastened, I openedhis dapper Dockersand slid hiswhite skivvies tothe floor, settingfree the phallusof my dreams.It pulsed andbobbed at meas I kneltbefore it andlightly stoked itwith my fingers.

Grams mouth wasgoing down mycock before Igot all thewords out. Shericame in andstood there watchingus. I wassure Gram hadforgotten about herGranddaughter. Sheri cameover and gotup on thebed next tome. Gram hadher eyes closedand never knewSheri was therewatching until Ishot off sendingseveral spurts fillingGrams mouth. Mycock was stillhard but Ihad stopped cummingwhen Gram lookedup to seeSheri next tome.

Both ofthem sucked intheir breath whenhis fingers snakedinto her silkysnatch and playedover her neatcuntal folds. Hercrotch went forwardinto his fingersand her righthand reached betweentheir bodies, hisdaughter's hand feltfor and grabbedhis awakening member.He leaned hisupper body back,his right handgoing back toher shoulder asshe wantonly strokedhis dick, herpalm hot andsoft as sheworked him tonear erection inabout twenty seconds.

"A shirt, yes.That's the onlything my grandmothermentioned. Now, getout of here."She lifted herface and herlips found mine.I again felther tongue andthis time wasable to meetit with mine.She pressed firmlyagainst me. Icould feel herbreasts mashing againstmy own chest.I pulled hereven closer. Mytongue action turnedaggressive. I shiftedmy hands downher back andcupped her butt.Her groin movedeven tighter againstmy crotch andengorged organ. Myhands slipped belowthe hem ofher short skirtand touched thebacks of herbare thighs, thenmoved back upto again holdher butt. Tomy delight, Idiscovered she waswearing a thong;her bare asscheeks were warmin my hands.

No comments: