Friday, October 5, 2007

Gay Guys Asian Boys

teen stress drivingstatistics "Oh Jesus!Oh Jesus! OhJesus!" Rory Gilmorescreamed, as hermother pumped adildo in andout of hertight young pussy.Ever since theyfirst fucked aweek ago, theycouldn't keep theirhands off eachother. Although theyhad been bestfriends and incrediblyclose before, itwas nothing comparedto how theirrelationship was now.Mother and daughter,best friends, lesbianlovers…the only thingthat bothered eitherof them wasthat they hadn'tbeen fucking foryears. But whateverthey might havemissed out on,they were certainlymaking up fornow.

Mark alreadyhad me laidback on thefireplace with mylegs spread wideopen fucking mypussy with histongue. It wasgoing in andout of myfuck hole whilehis fingers wereworking in andout of mytight ass. Markhad his otherhand between mymother's legs andthree or fourfingers were buriedin her cunt.Both of uswere screaming andwrithing on thefireplace. After mymother came afew times Daddyand Mark pulledme up andthrew me tothe floor onmy knees. Daddylay down onthe floor andtold me toclimb on hiscock. Mark finishedtying my motherback up tothe fireplace beforehe came overto watch mefuck my Dad.My mother waslicking her lipsas she watchedhis fat cockenter me. Iwould have lovedto feel herlips kissing andcaressing my tightlittle ass.

"I'm gonna proveyou're mine, thatyou want me,that you doanything I want."

He pickedup the packageand left themail room. Assoon as hegot on theelevator he startedsmiling. His planwas working perfectly,he pretended toforget about thepackage and takea longer cigarettebreak in orderto deliver thepackage a littlelate.

Disclaimer: Ifyou are under18 or otherwiselegally restricted fromviewing material ofan erotic natureGO AWAY! Ifyou are offendedby sexually explicitmaterial why areyou here inthe first place?

"Nice view!" Inearly jumped outof my skin."My garden, it'sreally wonderful!"

"Tellthem what partof you Ilike to decorate,Laura," I saidwith a wink.

"I'm going togo get Starkey,I'll be backin just acouple of minutes,ok?", I saidas I puton my shirtand shoes.

One time inparticular, he gotreally upset whenhe saw myfriends verbally workingme over withwarnings and heangrily accused themof being up-tightgoody-two-shoes that couldn'tcome up withan original thoughtsexy or otherwisebetween the lotof them, andthat all theteaching and moralizingby their churchand families wouldmake them sexlessfrigid housewives ordried up spinsters,then spun onhis heels astomped off leavingthem with openmouths and shockedexpressions and mewondering if Iwere included inhis assessment ornot.

"Be quiet,Tina-Marina." Margie said.

"Please daddy?" myhand lowered andbrushed across hiscock. He gasped."Please tell me?"

I continued toplunge in andout. Chestnut pushedback in perfecttime, each timeit hit theforward point. Shepushed farther upwards;her back arched,and arms farunder her stomach.

Molly feltthe hand onher stomach slideinside her panties.She cried outat the feelof warm fingersrunning through thesoft hair coveringher pussy. Sheshivered as herMistress' hot breathwhispered in herear.

"Second,eh? He mustbe good."

Iwas so blueballed and frustratedI tossed andturned most ofthe night. Upearly I listenedfor sounds ofstirrings from theguest room beforeknocking. I havethis routine whenDebbie and Stevespend the nightto bring coffeeto them inbed and toget their breakfastorder. I heardthem talking andgiggling and knockedon the door.I heard Juliesay who's there?Jimmy I replied.

She laughed again."You own me.You can touchme anywhere youwant."

"Yes, yes,yes... You, men,are all thesame. If Igive you aninch you thinkyou own me.But you DON'T.You FUCKING DON'T!"

I looked downat the cardin my hand.It bore hername, address andtelephone number.

No comments: