Monday, October 22, 2007

Cuckold Phone Sex Adultery

sex oasis andshopping "Hey isn'tthat your brother-in-law?"My best friendHannah gushed asshe exhaled athin line ofcigarette smoke closeto my face.

'Well, I dohave a partnerback in NewYork. He's alawyer. I domiss him -and I'm happyto say hewill be flyingout to visitme in afew weeks time.But there's somethingelse I needto tell you,Sema, something private.If it makesyou uncomfortable Ihope you'll tellme.'

Serenity answered,"Perhaps I will."She then walkedslowly in acircle around me,and slid herfinger across mycheek. "Yes, butas for now,I must getback to work."She gave Roberta smile, andsaid "Besides, Itrust You haveYour Own plansfor tonight." "Thatthing you askedMe to pickup for you."She said asshe handed Hima thin book-sizedbox, wrapped beautifullyin silver andblack.

"Well,I think weall get outof our clothes,"said Pam. "Thereare robes hereif you getcold."

"Then goback to beingwhoever you werebefore!" George shotback. "Carl Rosenfeldis sitting inon the boardmeeting today! Youhave to bethere! If youdon't get offyour ass rightnow and startgetting ready, Iswear to godI'll-"

"Turn around,slowly..." Tony insistedin being cautious.

The final stepof preparation wasto fill asecond container ofwater so thatas the firstquart entered mybowels, the secondwould follow immediatelybehind it.

"I'm here everyday at thistime...reading," she said,as if tounderscore her preferencefor being alone.

So I'm alittle down walkinghome.

I felttwo things; myhard dick pushitself into herbelly and Ialso felt herhot, hard nipplesdig into mybare chest. Herarms wrapped aroundme and Iswear she groundherself into myhips as shetried to "steady"me. After asecond she tooka step back.Her eyes showedconcern and agrowing lust asshe looked intomine. She letme stand fora second tosee if Icould manage. Ilooked her upand down andlicked my lips.

I suckedher boobs, alternatingbetween each ofthem, working mywet tongue overher creamy globes,slurping and lickingvehemently until hertits were coveredwith my saliva.

She sucked furtherand further down,until it wasall in hermouth. He puthis arm roundher shoulder andfound her leftbreast and squeezedit gently throughher top.

"Yes.I used tobe ashamed aboutit, but Isomehow couldn't helpmyself."

"You wantme to getnaked first?" Brandysmiled.

"Yeah so."

Chris moanedsoftly as shejacked off hishard member.

I watch astwo hands playfullystroke my breasts...rubbing and teasingmy nipples untilthey are hardand standing upfrom the attentionand begging formore. I feelmy legs beinggently parted andpositioned so twoother sets ofhands can massageboth of mycalves while yetanother set ofhands glide overand between mythighs, working higherand higher upuntil they meetat my verywet and nowopen nether lips.And as ifmy body isnot experiencing enough,the last pairof hands begintheir dance fromjust below mybreasts... downward... pausingto tease mynaval for justa moment andthen continuing theirjourney until theyreach the topof my slit.As if knowinghow sensitive Ican be, theygently caress mymound, avoiding myclit.

No comments: